We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Purpose of the policy
Where we refer in this policy to your ‘personal data’, we mean any recorded information that is about you and from which you can be identified. Where we refer to the ‘processing’ of your personal data, we mean anything that we do with that information, including collection, use, storage, disclosure, retention or deletion.
Types of data we collect about you
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data when you use our site:
You may give us data about you including:
- Your name and title
- Your date of birth
- Your address, including city and country of residence
- Your email address
- A contact telephone number
- Your job title
- Where you currently work
Our website and products and services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
When do we collect personal data?
We will collect the majority of data about you when you consent to email or telephone communications via our webforms or contact us directly via email.
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: The website may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to aid us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
How do we use your data?
We process your data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To provide you with the information you have requested, such as about courses that you are interested in attending.
- To provide you with marketing communications where we have your consent, such as on courses in which you may be interested. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Change of purpose
We will only process your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
Sharing your data with third parties
Where we store or use your data
We may store data collected by the website manually or electronically. The data is stored on our secure servers and/or in our premises within the UK.
There may be occasions when we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfers will only take place if the country receiving the data is considered by the EU to provide an adequate level of data protection and/or the transfer has your consent. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website and any transmission is at your own risk.
Third party websites
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Retaining your personal data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under the law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasureof your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processingof your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processingof your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transferof your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consentwhere we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will seek to deal with your request promptly. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity and Contact Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will not share your data to third parties companies without your consent.
Changes to this policy
Oxford Radiology Courses
6 Charles St